Venabu Fjellhotell’s managing director is responsible for how personal details are used by the business. Where this responsibility has been delegated, is made clear under each individual point. Delegation is only for roles and does not defer responsibility. This declaration includes information we collect when you use our website (privacy law § 19) and general information as to how we use your personal details (privacy law § 18 1)
Use of personal details at venabu.no
Our web editor has day to day responsibility for Venabu Fjellhotell’s use of personal details, unless otherwise specified below. It is voluntary for visitors to the website to enter personal details in connections with services provided. Consent is implied when using these services , unless otherwise specified.
Venabu Fjellhotell’s web provider is Dialekta Kommunikasjon, and they deliver marketing and updating of our web pages, Webhuset host the web pages for venabu.no
Details collected in when using venabu.no are stored on servers provided by Webhuset and they are only accessible by Dialekta, Webhuset and Venabu Fjellhotell. A separate agreement between Venabu Fjellhotell, Dialekta and Webhuset controls which details are collected and how they are dispersed.
Venabu Fjellhotell collects non-identifiable data from web visits via Google Analytics. This is done to improve and develop the information available on our web pages. This information includes which pages are visited and how long visits last as well as where these visits come from and which browser is used..
This information included no personal details of the individual user, so they cannot be traced with these details. We collect the whole IP address, but the IP address is used only by the first three groupings for general statistics. For example an IP address of 188.8.131.52, is shown only as 195.159.103.xx. In addition the IP address is used as an average so itis added together to a group and not used individually.
We use the tools provided by Google Analytics on our web pages. The information provided is used only by Venabu Fjellhotell and our markeing providor
Cookies are small pieces of information which are placed on your PC when you download a web page
The following cookies are used at venabu.no:
- Google Analytics place cookies on your PC). This is done so we can collect statistics of web use, and this is deleted after 90 days.
- Our publishing tool (Joomla) also places two cookies on your PC and these are used in connection with completion of on-line forms, and are deleted after 90 days
- Facebook pixel: Re-marketing in Facebook when we reach out to people who have previously visited our web pages and can add advertising to their web use
- Google remarketing: Re-marketing in Google to «similar profile groups» using AdWords when we reach out to people who have previously visited our web pages and can add advertising
- Third parties, including Google and Facebook, show advertisements of our web page on the Internet.
- Individuals can choose to delete cookies used by Google by visiting Googles Advertising settings. Individuals can choose to delete cookies used by third parties by visiting Network Advertising Initiative.
E-mail & telephone
Venabu Fjellhotell uses e-mail and telephone as part of its daily business. Relevant information collected from these channels can be archived.
Venabu Fjellhotell’s colleagues and service providers also use e-mail in dialogue with internal and external contacts. These are responsible for deleting messages which are no longer relevant and at least once a year delete information no longer needed. Where individuals leave, the account is to be deleted, but individual e-mails can be forwarded on to coleagues where still relevant.
Sensitive personal data shall not be sent by e-mail.
Please note thet our regular e-mail is not encrypted. Therefore you are advisd not to send sensitive, confidential or other such information via e-mail.
Employees have visibility of the latest call data on their telephones. If this is connected to an individual case, then this can be noted and/or written down after a conversation. No other systematic registration of incoming telephone numbers is used.
E-mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Telephone: (+47) 61293200
Postal address: Rondeveien 8600 Venabygd